115 HP – Model-specific elements
|E115DGL||390 lbs /
|E115DBX||390 lbs /
|E115DCX||405 lbs /
|E115DSL||390 lbs /
|E115DPX||405 lbs /
|Limited Warranty||3-Year, Non-Declining|
|Engine type||V4 60° E-TEC DI|
|Displacement||105 cu in/1726 cc|
|Recommended fuel||87 Octane|
|Emissions compliance||CARB 3 Star, U.S EPA, European Union|
|Recommended Oil||Evinrude/Johnson XD100™ Oil|
|Propshaft HP||115 HP (86 kw) @ 5750 RPM|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5500-6000 RPM|
|Alternator output||133 Amps Total Output/ 50 Amps Net Dedicated|
|Fuel induction||E-TEC DI w/ Stratified low RPM combustion mode|
|Lubrication||Multi-point, targeted oiling|
|Bore x Stroke||3.6 x 2.588 in / 91 x 66 mm|
CLEAN & QUIET
Evinrude® E-TEC® is about creating memories, not pollution. Fact is, we’re unbeatable on clean and quiet performance, even against four-strokes. We’ve passed them all. And they never heard us coming.
- Lower emissions
- Three stars from the toughest emission standard in the world – the California Air Resources Board. Plus, we’re the only outboard to win the EPA Clean Air Excellence Award. No other brand of outboards produces fewer reportable emissions than the Evinrude E-TEC family of engines.
- In-tune with the environment
- No oil changes. No worries about disposal or where the oil ends up. Plus every drop of oil in the fuel mix goes into combustion, not the air or water. You’re saving money and the environment.
- No smoke
- Thanks to the advanced fuel and oil injection systems. You’ll breathe a lot easier when you’re out cruising a shoreline or trolling a weedline.
- Less vibration
- Stratified combustion for incredibly smooth low-end performance. An engine that’s born to troll.
- Less noise
- Comparable to the quietest four-strokes, thanks to our acoustically tuned intake and exhaust and 3-dimensional foam lining. Makes for easier conversation and extra stealth when you’re tossing baits.
POWER & PERFORMANCE
What’s the goal of power and performance? Simple. Beat everything on the water in everything from speed and torque to fuel efficiency. Whether you’re running slow, fast or anywhere in between.
- Instant throttle response
- When you say jump, we jump. Out of the hole and across the entire performance curve. Not just select points. The key is that every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power strokes of a four stroke. Plus, the computer-controlled engine management system delivers the perfect fuel mix directly to the combustion chamber for hair-trigger response.
- Less fuel
- The engine management system makes more than 8 million calculations per second. You get the precise amount of fuel you need at any given rpm. Not a droplet more. A big advantage when you’re running big water. Plus, you’re buying 87 octane fuel – not premium, like some two- and four-strokes require.
- High torque
- The natural two-stroke advantage combined with our super-natural fuel-injection and combustion system. That’ll give you up to 23% more torque than a comparable Yamaha four-stroke. Hole shots? More like sling shots.
- High horsepower
- Our horses never hold back. You get to your running speed faster. You hold it more consistently. Even when you’re pounding big waves on big water.
- Less weight, more power
- You’re on plane faster, with less bow rise so you can see the open water in front of you. Simply better control and better handling.